Return, Exchanges & Warranty
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY:
We understand that you were so excited to receive your order, but sometimes it’s just doesn’t work out. Let’s work together to make it right!
- We cannot accept a package without a valid RMA # clearly marked on the outside of the package. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your RMA#.
- All defective products need to be properly packed in the original packaging. We are not responsible for any shipping damages.
- RMA #s are valid for only 10 working days.
- Warranty starts from the date of original invoice not RMA date.
- Proof of purchase necessary for any warranty repairs.
- All warranties will be void if product has been abused or altered. Be nice to your stuff.
- Please back up the data on all of your devices, it’s super important. We do not take responsibility for data loss.
- Our techs love what they do, and work hard to trouble shoot issues. There will be a $25.00 bench test fee if there is no problem found with the hardware provided by us.
- All Returns are shipped back GROUND only at our expense within United States only. Upgrades are the customer's expense.
- We do not ship back Returns at our cost outside the United States. International customers are responsible for paying freight and insurance or any applicable duties for shipping completed repairs back to them.
- No returns or exchange on special order items.
- Any credits will be given for merchandise only. Shipping is non-refundable.
Please ship to the following address:Dynamic Tech Direct RMAN5549 County Road ZOnalaska, WI 54650
- Dynamic Tech Direct provides a 90 DAY limited warranty to the first purchaser of the product(s) it sells and agrees that it will, at its option, either repair the defect or replace the defective product or part thereof at no charge to the purchaser for parts or labor as set forth below.
- All used or refurbished computers, laptops, parts and accessories carry a 90 DAY parts & labor warranty from the date of original invoice unless published otherwise at the time of purchase.
- All New computers, laptops, parts and accessories accessories carry a one year parts & limited warranty from the date of original invoice unless published otherwise at the time of purchase.
- New computers, laptops, parts and accessories generally carry original manufacturer's warranty and only that warranty is applicable to those products. Warranty issues on new products should only be directed to the original manufacturer of the product. We are not responsible for any delays in warranty handling by the manufacturer or the way manufacturer handles their warranty repair.
- All sales are final. Returns may be permitted at our discretion only with a 20% restocking fee.
- Batteries which come with the used/refurbished notebook computers or refurbished portable printers are used so the battery performance may vary. We do not give any guarantees on how long a computer will operate on a used battery and do not warranty the battery.
- Some refurbished and used computers have warranty by original manufacturer. If any warranty by manufacturer covers the product from the date of purchase, warranty issues must be handled with the manufacturer.
- We may sell some products "As is". The products sold "As is" do not carry any warranty.
- The warranty covers only malfunctions or defects occurred during normal use of products. Wear and tear of use defects occurred under extraordinary conditions or climate are not covered by this warranty.
- This written warranty is final and cannot be altered or modified.